Stem Cell Injections and Regenerative Medicine in Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Central Florida
Avoid Knee Replacements, Rotator Cuff Surgery, and Be Pain Free!What are Stem Cells?
They are the primary basic cell template that changes to become cells of tissues. When injected into a damaged tissue, the cells regenerate to the tissue that needs repaired.
Stem Cells Are Tissue Building Blocks
When injected into the injured area, stem cells become the cells of the tissue that need regenerating and create and grow only what’s needed such as cartilage, ligament, tendon, muscle, disc, bone, nerve, etc. Enzymes from the inflammation in the body tell the stem cells what to become. This is why it is vital to not take anti inflammatory medications 2 days prior to the injection and for 4 weeks after.
What Conditions Respond to Stem Cell Therapy?
- Partial Tear of Rotator Cuff
- Knee Arthritis and Degeneration
- Neck and Back arthritis and pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendonitis and Tendinosis (bicep and tricep)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's elbow and Tennis Elbow)
- Post Operative Pain
- Neurological Conditions
In Office Procedure
- Takes about 15 minutes
- No hospital, No ambulances, No anesthesia
- Zero recovery time (There are some small limitations)
- Expect significant regeneration within 28 days
- No adverse effects (91% effective)
- 28 day healing time
- FDA Cleared
- Donated by healthy moms at live birth C-sections
- Placenta tissues and fluid processed in a “clean room” environment that exceeds (AATB) standards
- Subject to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) testing
To see if this treatment is right for you, we are happy to offer a free consultation with one of the doctors. We can discuss the treatment, if you are a good candidate, and cost.
We have personal testimonies from patient in OUR office!